Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer Games-No SHOW!!!

So today and tomorrow Chloe was supposed to be swimming in the Summer Games...or so I thought. She was signed up for 4 events. However, yesterday as I was looking over papers and getting ready to go I noticed the dates were for last week. WHAT?! Yep I verified it she had totally missed it. We had somehow put it on our calendars wrong and for some reason hadn't double checked it until then. She was so sad and tried not to cry. I wanted to cry myself and was so frustrated with the situation, but what can you do? nothing at this point. The worst part is she was ranked 10th going into her 50 freestyle with a time from last year, which she had already shaved 3 seconds off in one meet this year. It was to be a good race for her. Oh well there is always next year-trying to be positive!!!~

No comments: