Thursday, June 12, 2014

10 years old

Last Monday was Chloe's birthday. It was kind of a bad day for us around here-the day after we had said goodbye to little Huxley and the day after my sister was admitted to ICU. I just couldn't quit crying. I felt so bad-I just couldn't bring myself to do anything for Chloe's birthday...she was trying to make the best of it, but I could tell it was hard on her. Well good thing for good friends. My friend Brittany (Brydee's Mom-Chloe's BFF) came to the rescue. They took Chloe for the day and threw her a spur-of-the-moment birthday party. All of Brydee's extended family, aunts, grandma etc, came out as well as my visiting teacher and her kids. They even bought her a birthday cake and decorated the pool area.
 They spoiler her so much-one of the Aunts made her an awesome bag, another gave her a brush and nail polish from her salon, she got several outfits and lots of treats-I couldn't believe everything she got.
 Brydees Grandma bought Chloe and Brydee matching outfits.
 Chloe with all of her loot from the party-I couldn't believe it when she brought it all in the house.
 I did, with the help of my cousin Audria, manage to make Chloe a birthday cake-since my Mom and Grandma were out of town with my sister. It is a pool themed cake to go along with our little beach bum.
 We invited a few friends and family members over for cake that night.

 Chloe ended up having a really fun day!!! Thank you so much to everyone who helped make her day extra special.

No comments: