Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sick

Last week a few of us came down with some sort of weird stomach bug. It hit fast and hard and lasted for about 12 hours and then was over. Tanner had it first. Then the next night it hit me. I went to bed early and just laid there in pain. I was so sick. Chloe was so sweet after awhile she came in with some small cans of sprite-she had walked over to the grocery store right next to our house, and used some of her own money to buy me some sprite to help my stomach feel better. She did a good job taking care of me.
Poor girl that act of kindness should have exempt her from getting sick but the next evening she caught it. Luckily it was a fast moving bug-the next morning she woke up and proclaimed I am better now-and she was. 
At least Landon and Bryce never caught it. 

No comments: