Saturday, November 9, 2013

Halloween

We had a couple of days worth of Halloween fun...
On Tuesday my Grandma and I made our traditional caramel apples-Yum-they were so good! I look forward to making them every year.
Then Tuesday night our ward had a Trunk-or-Treat. There were a lot of people who showed up. More than I expected I ran out of candy-lol. Anyways we all dressed up at least for the picture-then Tanner decided he was out. Ha Ha. Our Jungle them-Jane of the Jungle, 2 bananas, a gorilla and a monkey. Chloe got tons of candy at the trunk or treat.





On Wednesday Chloe had Crazy Hair Day...

On Thursday Chloe's school had a Halloween Parade. This time she was a banana and since Bryce was an accessory to her costume we went and walked in the parade with her. She carried him the whole time and every person we passed would be like oh so cute little monkey and a banana. She loved it!!!
That night we went trick or treating. Tanner decided he wanted to go so this time Chloe and him were bananas and Mom was the gorilla. Tanner did not think I was funny when I actually started acting like one-ha ha. Bryce wasn't having the best night but he tolerated it-come to find out he really wasn't feeling well (more to come on that). 
The kids of course got tons of candy and came home for the traditional sorting and trading of the candy.

No comments: