Saturday, November 9, 2013

40 weeks old

Our little guy is 40 weeks old. I can't believe it!!! Every time someone see's him they are like WOW! he is almost a year old can are you sad. Yes I am don't remind me. I don't want him to grow up so fast :( He has the cutest little chipmunk cheeks and is usually such a happy pleasant baby. His new thing is that he loves to jump in his crib he pulls himself up and bounces away. He is also into everything so I am working on childproofing things-it's been years since I've had to do that! One of his favorite things to do is to help me when I'm loading the dishwasher or I guess help is a relative term-he pulls out the silverware and plays with it while I loaded it.
On Wednesday he had his 9 month check up. He didn't have to have shots, but he did have to have a heel prick. The doctor said he was doing good and that his healthy looking cheeks make him look bigger than he really is. He has reached all of the appropriate milestones. His stats are that for height he is 29" long which is the 73th percentile; he weighs 17 lbs. 10 oz which is only the 8th percentile (my 6 month nephew is 4 lbs bigger-lol). The only concern was a rash on his knees and diaper area, but the doctor thought it wasn't a big concern cause he was good everywhere else, so just to keep an eye on it-more on that to come.

No comments: