Monday, September 30, 2013

Mary Poppins at Tuachan

Chloe has been wanting to go to a play at Tuachan for forever. I was going to take her last year and never did and then this year I went to get tickets and was a little bit shocked at how pricey they were so I didn't get them again. Then on Monday I got a call from my friend, whose brother could get us tickets for that night only, for $5 each-what!!!really!!!. Now that deal I couldn't pass up even if it was a school night and we would be out so so late. They ended up being really good seats too. We were able to leave Bryce home with Landon and Tanner and have a little night out.
 The play was really good. Chloe loved it and can't wait to go next year! Plus she was only about 15 minutes late for school the next day after I let her sleep in just a little bit. Thanks so much for getting us tickets Brittany and fam!

No comments: