Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Activity Days Talent Night

I am a leader for Activity Days and tonight we held our annual Activity Days Talent Night. It is a special night where all the parents are invited. Each girl makes a display table showcasing their talents and some of the things they have been working on. Then each girl is given the chance to share a talent if they would like. I was so disappointed because I didn't get a picture of Chloe's table, but she had on it her award for the science fair, a scrapbook she is make, her swimming ribbons, and her soccer stuff. For her talent she recited a poem-"Clarence" by Shel Silverstein. She did such a good job even though you could tell she was super nervous. (I will try to upload the video later-I need to get it off Landon's phone). Blogger is not working to upload videos so if you want to watch it you can go to this link here on facebook.


No comments: