Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sick

So the last few weeks we have had anything and everything we could possibly catch around here. We all came home with colds after Thanksgiving. Chloe's cough was so bad I took her to the doctor, but they told me she was fine. I felt horrible but kept putting off going because of her diagnosis. When I finally went in they put me on something for strep without even doing the test. We thought we were all finally doing better and then over the weekend the kids both got the stomach flu. It was bad-Chloe was so sick she laid on the couch and cried all day she even asked me to take her to the doctor several times. Monday rolled around and I thought we finally had a handle on things but alas Tanner's cold was still hanging on and he was actually getting worse. I took him in yesterday and he has a really bad sinus infection. Ouch! He is in a lot of pain hopefully by tonight all the meds will start to work and he'll be doing better. I think were done for the year now, maybe were getting it all over with so we can be super healthy when the baby is born. The only one that hasn't been stricken with anything is Landon-so hopefully it stays that way.

1 comment:

mandy85 said...

Yeah our family has been like that too I swear I am taking off every other day because one of the kid or me is sick.