Friday, October 12, 2012

Red

Chloe has been wanting to dye her hair for the last few months. Last Friday we finally got around to doing it or at least my mom did. She wanted red hair and that is what she got! RED! RED! I was   shocked at first and it took me a bit to adjust to the change but I have grown to really like it. I was also worried that someone at school would say something mean, but I shouldn't have been all the kids love it and the teachers too. Our one little neighbor boy told Chloe "I like your new hair, actually he said it's rather gorgeous" haha. They all complement her on it and say how much it makes her blue eyes stand out. Last night at my Grandpa's funeral we were standing in the line and every single person that came through told Chloe they loved her beautiful red hair-she would just look at me and smile- she wasn't telling her secret. They all probably just assumed it was natural cause Grandma has red hair too :)

No comments: