Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cousins

My sister Mandy's kids were in town for a few days while her and Cody were deer hunting. The kids were so excited to be able to spend some time with their cousins. They didn't have school Monday so that made it even better because they were able to play all day long. We invited Taelor over to play as well. I thought maybe I had lost my mind a little bit when I took all 5 of them to the park and then out to lunch. Needless to say we didn't go in to eat even though Tanner thought we should. I pulled up to Artic Circle and was like there is no way I'm even attempting going in there-just navigating the drive up with that many orders was a challenge-haha. It was fun though and later   that night we went out for frozen yogurt with my mom. Chloe didn't know why Saydee had to go home. She wanted her to stay longer, but there comes a point when regular life must resume :)

1 comment:

mandy85 said...

Thanks so much and it looks like they had fun.