Monday, September 3, 2012

Baby Update

Last Thursday I had a doctor appointment. Once again Chloe accompanied me. Things are going a little bit better I have started to feel better the last week or so though there are days that I am still pretty sick. I think I will continue to improve. I had actually gained a little bit of weight or at least gained back what I had lost so that is good I guess. I am starting to show a little bit too and I guess I should be since I'm now 16 weeks along. The Doctor let Chloe run the heart monitor while we were there to listen to the babies heart beat. She loved it, but what she was even more excited about was when he told her that it sounded like a girl heartbeat to him :) Now we just have to wait about two weeks to actually find out.

1 comment:

Abby and Brenda said...

Chloe told me the heartbeat sounded like a girl. I told her that was exciting, and she said, "I really want it to be a boy!" Ha, ha! Makele had so much fun playing with her over the weekend!