Thursday, April 5, 2012

Last Weekend

Over the weekend we went to Flowell. Most of Landon's family was there so it ended up being a fun little get together. The kids always have a blast with their cousins and they didn't let the fact that it was freezing cold, windy, and snowy slow them down one bit. On Saturday a group of us went over to Delta for Dakoda's Birthday Party. It was at the roller rink-a first for all the kids. They all had fun. Chloe was zipping around the rink at mock 10 by the time we were ready to go home. Now she keeps telling me that she wants to have her birthday party at the Roller Rink. Bad news is there's not one in St. George-but I think there might be in Mesquite. After skating Tanner and I went to see the Hunger Games we have both been wanting to see it since it came out a few weeks ago. It was really good, probably one of the best movies I have seen in a long time, and it was fun having some time with my boy. I don't get to hang out with him one on one very often, so it was good for both of us.


We had a fun weekend. On the way home Chloe kept saying that she wished we could have stayed at Grandma Wendy's :)

No comments: