Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Chloe

Today is Chloe's 6th Birthday. I can't believe my baby-girl is already that old. Where has the time gone. She is cute and full of energy. She was so excited about the new outfit she got for her birthday. She also got a baby doll and her daddy made her a practice balance beam. She was thrilled!
Landon got off work early and we all went swimming. We had fun. (side note on the swimming-like everything else athletic Chloe does she just naturally does it without to much help in the past 2 weeks since she has been out of school she has taught herself to swim)
Then it was out to Coldstone for some birthday ice-cream. No cake today we'll do that on Saturday for her party.
Happy Birthday Chloe!

3 comments:

Abby and Brenda said...

Happy Birthday, Chloe! I can't believe you are already 6!

Taryn said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! Cute skirt. Tia did you make it? I can't believe Landon let you post that picture of him on the internet, all the babes are going to be flocking around now. By the way thanks for the book for Dustin-we got it today. He loves it. We had to immediately read through the whole thing when we got it, and I think we've read through it about 5-6 times since. You always pick out the best presents. By the way cool pool. We'll have to come down and try it out.

Tia said...

LOL. Landon doesn't know about the picture of him on the internet.
I can't take credit for the skirt I actually found it on a smoking deal for less than it would have cost me to make it and the best part it has shorts underneath it.