Tuesday, December 15, 2009

80's flashback

This week is Spirit Week at the kids school again. Today was flashback day. I was really feeling burnout last night so we didn't come up with anything to great for the kids except some great memories. The rolled up jeans for Tanner and a ponytail on the side for Chloe. I tried to peg (or roll) her jeans as well but she started crying and said it looked ugly. HaHa. next year I will head to the DI for sure and track down some cool stuff.Tomorrow is Christmas Day, so be waiting for a new post. Landon has been hard at work sewing an elf costume for Tanner and I snagged him a nice red suit coat at the dollar store. Chloe is going to be a reindeer. I will post those picts sometime tomorrow so check back.

1 comment:

Kaysie said...

side ponytails are awesome! especially on little girls! this day looks fun. (i'll admit i sorta miss doing stuff like this for school...)