Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cub Scout Day Camp-Cubstruction

On Friday we took our scouts to Cub Scout Day Camp. It was called CUBSTRUCTION! For those of you who don't know Landon and I are the WOLF leaders. We have 3 boys, and we ended up taking all 3. The boys had lots of fun learning about and playing with tools. The were able to make gingerbread houses, build their own tool boxes, plus tons more. Overall we had a blast, but towards the end I was ready to string a couple of boys up a flag pole and leave them there. It was kind of a long day for them though from 3-8 so I have to give them credit for being as good as they were. I also have to give Great Grandma credit who had Chloe for this entire time, and if you know Chloe she was going a hundred the whole time as well. Grandma was probably ready to string her up. LOLAnyways it was a pretty good day and I think the boys all enjoyed it, when we dropped on of the kids off he gave Landon a big hug. That's pretty good thanks I think.