Friday, March 13, 2009

Mini Albums My Way

Okay so I am so excited about this Mini Album I just made it is a digital one from shutterfly. It turned out really nice and the good thing is it only took me about an hour and a half to complete it and include 56 pictures. That's one whole vacation done.
The thing with shutterfly and snapfish is that if you watch for deals and sales then you can get these types of things for really cheap. If you sign up at Shutterfly you get an automatic $10 credit, and you can combine deals too. I used my $10 credit, 20% off albums, and Free Shipping when I did this one. It ended up costing me $19.11 my sister did one at the same time a little bigger in size with not as fancy of a cover and got hers for about $14. So if you shop around it's way cheaper than buying a mini album and all the supplies to go with it, and it takes less time too. Plus these will last forever.
Anyways Just Thought I'd Share.

3 comments:

Abby and Brenda said...

Love this, Tia! It's a really cute idea - I'll have to look into it!

Kaysie said...

yes! i love getting deals on stuff like this. i love snapfish, but i need to try shutterfly too! cute album!

mandy85 said...

yours is way nicer then the one I did becasue I didn't realize that you could choose different kinds my bad