Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dinosaur Tracks with the Scouts

Tonight for scouts we decided to be brave and step outside of our normal box. We took 12 boys and 1 girl (Chloe) to the dinosaur museaum. We did have 7 adults, but still with boys that age it is a little scary. I had visions of displays crashing to the ground and boys catapulting onto the displays. I am glad to say that we had not problems whatsoever in fact the boys were amazingly well behaved. Maybe we will take them somewhere again.The museam really is quite interesting if any of you are ever visiting St. George and want to visist. It has some of the most unique, rare, and complete tracks of several different types of dinosaurs in th U.S. The kids all seemed to enjoy their visit.

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

looks like fun! good job. i'm glad it went well :)
I saw jay and alec today and they said it was fun.

mandy85 said...

I have heard that it is neat I want to take the kids there sometime soon.