Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer Days

Well we went swimming once again. I realized I had better take the kids at least once this week, because next week is our last week of summer vacation before school starts up again. I can't believe that the summer is almost over, it's gone by super fast this year.
This picture is of Tanner and Chloe with their cousin Tyler they were just relaxing in their tubes for a minute a least, before they started some battle game with their new water guns from great Grandma and Chloe started pretending to be a dolphin leaping all around the pool and asking me to throw her treats. The games kids come up with. Anyways I think they had fun and I did get a little reading in admist all the splashing. I need to finish up my current books so I can read the new Stephanie Meyer book when it comes out tomorrow.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

How sad that school starts in a week. Is that for you or the kids? That seems really early.

Aleman's said...

HI Tia, It was good to see you at Mandy's. Your kids are really cute! There is a link to Kathy's blog on my page.