Saturday, July 12, 2008

Diva to Cowgirl in 5.2


Chloe is at it again with her dressing up. When I went up to get Tanner on Thursday I bought her a couple of outfits for Preschool. She of course had to try them on as soon as she saw them along with my new purse and sunglasses to accesorize. Then today we went over to a yardsale by my sister's house and she just had to have the black cowboy boots along with matching cowboy hat that they had there. Of course she put them on before we left the yard. She said she needed them to ride horses with. Landon has now promised her a horse riding trip in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Elkington Home said...

Hey Tia!!
This is Jess Staheli. I found your blog from Jessica Jones. I hope that your family is doing well. I can't believe how big your kids are. It has been a long time since I have seen you. I think Chloe was just a newborn. Keep in Touch!
http://elkington.blogspot.com/