Friday, October 26, 2018

A Little Bit of Bryce

A few random pictures and a little bit of insight into Bryce.

Sometimes I let him eat ice cream cones for breakfast. Usually anytime he asks for any food I let him eat it regardless, because he is asking for food. Plus ice cream has milk in it and that's good for him right?!
He loves to play board games and will play for hours if someone is willing to sit down and play with him. Usually Tanner is the best sport about it, but the rest of us will sometimes take a turn and for family night we play board games a lot as well.
Apples from McDonald's are one of his favorites so sometimes I stock up on them. The people I am placing my order with always double check that they heard right when I say I want 8 packages of apple slices. HA!
He loves his cats!
He is obsessed with Dwight off of the Office and wants to do his hair like him. Don't ask me why or how. Tanner watches The Office all of the time though so I think that's where it came from.
He loves to be in his pajamas. And will wear them everywhere if permitted. 

No comments: