Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Family Pictures

On Saturday we had family pictures taken. I am some happy to finally have some shots with the whole family in them. I don't have them back yet, but I know they will be good and can't wait to see them, hopefully sometime in the next week they will be done. Before the pictures I made hair appointments for Chloe and myself to get our hair done. I never do this but I just thought it would be nice and something fun for us to do together. They did Chloe's hair in a really cute up-do with these awesome bows made with her hair. 
She wore it for 3 days -ha ha- and got lots of compliments on it. When we got done and met up with the boys Tanner told me I looked like I was from Hollywood or something-wow nicest compliment ever!!! Made my day for sure :)

No comments: