Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Last Week-More Cousin Fun

My Sister Mandy's kids came home with us last Sunday and stayed through Friday. The kids had lots and lots of fun with their cousins. I feel so bad that I only got my camera out one day that they were here. When I don't feel good I just don't feel like taking pictures and I have been feeling lousy. Anyways we swam at the rec center and climbed the rock wall, went to the splash pad, went swimming with Taelor and Braxton at their Grandma's pool, played on the slip and slide, and lots more. One day Great Grandma was even being brave and took all the great grand-kids and two of her grand-kids to lunch. I couldn't tell you if she is crazy or brave or both. The kids had fun though. On the last night they had a sleepover with Grandpa and Grandma Gentry and then they spent most of Friday hanging out with Grandpa. He took them to the dollar store and to the park. It
 was a crazy, busy, fun week. 

We usually have them come for a week every summer-next year I should be feeling better and it should be even funner. I think I was laying down in my room for more than half the time they were here this time so I felt kind of bad about it, but the kids still seemed to have fun and I  think they were just happy to be together not matter what they were doing.

No comments: