Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Our Weekend



We went to Ogden over the weekend.We had a fun filled but very busy weekend.

On Saturday morning our niece Makele got baptised. What a special girl she is. Her and Chloe are best of friends and Chloe was so excited to be able to spend time with her cousin.




Then Saturday afternoon there was a birthday party for our other niece Laney. She was turning two. Chloe and I went to the party. It was so fun and so very well prepared. It was a teddy bear picnic party complete, with games, stories, a pinata, and of course a picnic all centered around the theme. Wow my sister in law really did a great job preparing for it. Chloe had a blast.

While we were at the party Landon and Tanner went to a Salt Lake Bees baseball game with Jeff and Jack. They had a blast and of course Tanner came home with a new hat.

Sunday was Mother's Day. Landon and the kids got me a new camera-finally :) The day was okay but I wouldn't recommend driving six long hours with two kids on Mother's Day. Let's just say it wasn't the best day of my life. I am very grateful to be a mother to my two kiddos but let's just say some days are better than others.

2 comments:

Julianna said...

was this the baptism you made cupcakes for? how did they turn out?

Tia said...

They turned out good! Thanks Julianna