Monday, March 21, 2011

Beach Bums

Last week when we went to San Diego. Our first stop was the beach. We were planning on spending the afternoon at the beach but we didn't quite get to San Diego when we had planned to so we only ended up spending about an hour there. The kids loved every minute of it though. They played in the freezing cold water ( I couldn't even stand to be in it for over a minute) until the life guards asked everyone to get out because the waves were kind of dangerous where we were at. After that they played in the sand until we decided to drag them away from the beach, shaking and shivering with cold. If we lived by a beach I think my kids would seriously be in danger of becoming beach bums. LOL
Check out Chloe's awesome mermaid tail

3 comments:

mandy85 said...

Looks like fun I want to go to the beach..

Abby and Brenda said...

Looks like fun! I didn't even know you guys were going - how long were you there?

Tia said...

We were there 3 days.