Saturday, February 12, 2011

Birthday and Superbowl Parties

Last weekend we had a fun time with parties. First we celebrated my Birthday on Saturday and then the Superbowl on Sunday. Grandma graciously hosted both. We had a great time.

On Saturday the whole fam came over and we had yummy Navajo Tacos. I got Let's Dance 2 for my Birthday so of course we had a dance of. It was lots of fun and just a little bit competitive when Sandi and I had hold of the remotes. It was a super fun night! Thanks everyone for coming.

Sunday was the superbowl. It was actually a lot more low key the the Birthday Party. We did have good company though and yummy snacks. Oh yeah and least I forget the nerf gun war close to half-time. (I wonder what the neighbors thought?) After all I had to test out the new nerf gun I got for my Birthday :)

2 comments:

mandy85 said...

Looks like fun sorry we couldn't be there. I hope to make it down there soon....

Abby and Brenda said...

Landon looks like he's part of the mafia...