Friday, October 1, 2010

Something Old Something New

So we have been needing a new dresser for Chloe's room. I have be searching the listings on craigslist and KSL when I finally came across one. I found this lady who finds old furniture and gives it a new lift making it look new again. Check out her blog www.lostnfoundfurniture.blogspot.com . I thought her prices were very reasonable as well.

Here is the dresser she did for Chloe's room.

Also when we were there I asked if she happened to have a nightstand she could make her to match. She came up with this. Love it!

Chloe is thrilled she kept saying it's so beautiful and was so happy to bring it home.

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

don't you just love the pieces that lady does?
i don't need any furniture right now but i always look at her blog to see her new creations!

LOVE the pink!

mandy85 said...

That is really nice I will have to check it out when I need something for my kids