Sunday, September 12, 2010

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Chloe had her first soccer game yesterday and you probably guessed it from the title of the post but just in case you didn't YES she did she scored a goal. I was so proud of her. At the start of the game I was thinking my team was totally going to get creamed but they came back fighting and in the end the score was really close although I didn't pay attention to the exact score or who one. The girls were so tired. There game is 40 minutes long-20 minute halfs. I didn't get many picture because I was trying to coach and Landon was manning the camera. but her is Chloe and one point taking the ball down the field.
Today she asked me if we could practice a little bit so she could get more aggressive. HAHA Maybe she is mine after all.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Good job, Chloe! Jack had his first game yesterday too - it was pretty hilarious!