Thursday, September 24, 2015

Raising a Tough Girl

It makes me so happy when Chloe comes home from school with a story like this for me.
"Mom you know how my friend and I are the only two girls in our grade who play soccer at recess. I get so sick of the boys saying stuff like 'their just girls they can't do this or that'. We work so hard every time and usually we kick their butts. There is this one boy who especially bugs me-he thinks he is the best and only he can do certain moves like score a goal using a header. Well today guess what? I scored a goal using a header! He couldn't believe it he kept saying there is no way she just did that. My coach Seth is always wanting us to do things like that he would be proud of me."
HAHA. Take that boys. She's not afraid to compete with anyone. #raisingatoughgirl #girlsrock #don'tmesswithher

No comments: