Sunday, September 6, 2015

Lunch at Frostop

Thursday Bryce and I had our Mommy and Bryce Day.
We started out at the DI-I was looking for a picture frame for a project I was attempting. As usual my luck at the DI was zero-I really hate that place. I rarely go there, but every know and then I give it a try and always seem to come out empty handed. While I know friends and family members who go in there and strike gold every time. Bryce on the other hand had different thoughts about the DI-he loved it! Especially since he found a 'little foot' stuffed dinosaur and a Buzz Lightyear Book-both actually in great condition. So I guess the trip wasn't a complete loss.
After our little trip I decided a trip to Frostop for lunch was in order. Frostop is an old fashion type drive in carhop. Bryce really likes it cause when we are there he can get out of his seat and come sit up front to eat. As we were driving down the road he spotted it and quickly told me "oh there it is Mom". He enjoyed his fries and water, but even more so I think he enjoyed his time in the front seat.

No comments: