Sunday, September 6, 2015

Beauty and The Beast at Tuacahn

Chloe and I got a nice surprise last week when my Dad and Kathy offered us some free Tuacahn tickets for Disney's Beauty and The Beast. We were so excited! We had really been wanting to see it. It would make for a late school night, since it didn't start until 8:30, but it would be worth it.

In our seats waiting for the show to begin. My Sister Sandi and one of her friends came as well.

 The show literally started with a bang, thanks to some great special effects, and held our attention throughout. The special effects and acting for this play were truly outstanding. The only other one Chloe and I had been to was Mary Poppins and although we liked that one I would have to say we liked Beauty and Beast 10 times more.
We took a cute picture of us at intermission.
 It was a fun night out for us. I hope we can do it again in the future.


No comments: