Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Calling

On Sunday I received a new calling in church. I am now one of the activity days advisers. I taught my last lesson in Relief Society that day as well and I will be released from that calling next week. I can't believe that I have been teaching in there for almost a year and a half. It was a bitter-sweet day. I am excited about my new calling and I can't say that I'm not just a little bit relieved not to have to be teaching in Relief Society anymore. It was a challenge for me to teach, but I know that I grew a lot in that calling and it helped me to increase my own personal study and testimony. Chloe couldn't be happier that her mom will be in activity days with her, she is so excited to be able to start going. I was in cub scouts for almost the whole time Tanner was so I wonder if this means I will have three years in activity days now :)

1 comment:

mandy85 said...

Oh my word you have busy. I dont know how you keep up with it all.