Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Remodel Complete

Well it was a long process, and we still don't have everything put back in it's place or all the decorating done, but for the most part our remodeling project is complete. I was so happy when they finally put the carpet in.
It was almost like moving, because we had to literally take everything out of the three bedrooms and our bathroom, so we were able to get rid of a lot of stuff in the process, which is always helpful.
Closet and Master Bathroom Outer...
Carpet in all three rooms...
So happy with how everything turned out and so glad I have a husband who is so handy. My favorite edition is my new desk/work area oh yes and my on the wall lamp. I have so much space to craft, sew, or work on any project I might have.
 A little bit of the decor is up.
Landon's Wall...
 Chloe's Room...


No comments: