Sunday, April 13, 2014

Girls Weekend

A few weeks ago I went down to Vegas with Landon's sisters and our niece Kylie, for a girls weekend getaway. I hadn't ever left Bryce over night before but I knew he was in good hands with his Daddy. We went down late late Thursday night and I came home Saturday. I thought we were all coming home Saturday but there had been a misunderstanding somewhere and they actually weren't coming home until Sunday. It wouldn't have worked for Landon to have B during meetings and sacrament so he and the kids came to the rescue and came down and picked me up Saturday afternoon.


It was a fun little get-away. We saw a few attractions and did some shopping at the outlet mall. On Saturday Morning we went to Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. Chloe was so jealous when I sent her pictures of the dolphins. 
 I had fun, but was so glad to be back to Utah and the nice wholesome environment. Though Vegas has some fun things to do...there is just so much that goes against my standards going on there that it is a hard environment to be in for to long of a time.

No comments: