Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tia's 2016 Goals


Tia's Goals for 2016 (maybe if I write them down on here I'll do a better job keeping them)

Health and Fitness
-Go to the gym 2-3 times per week
-Eat Better

Personal
-Do a Better Job of Cooking Dinner
-Make 52 Quilts (average of 1 per week)
     (I give these out for baby gifts throughout the year, but would like to have a stockpile on hand, as well as some I can use for Birthdays and donate at Christmas time)
-Finish Bryce's Baby Book (I'm halfway there)
-Continue Blogging (Try and be a little more personal)

Spiritual
-Read the entire Ensign Every Month
-Read the material for Relief Society each week
-Continue to Work on Family History
-Attend Ward Temple Night at least 6 times throughout the year
-Do Better at Fasting

Hopefully I can accomplish most of these.

No comments: