Monday, January 25, 2016

Soccer Tournament


Chloe's soccer team played in a huge soccer tournament in Mesquite a couple of weeks ago. I mean it was big. Like every motel in Mesquite completely sold out big. So big in fact that they hold it two separate weekends breaking it up by age groups. Teams came from all over Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, Idaho, etc. I think this is one of the biggest tournaments her team has played in before.
Well I wish I could say that her team rocked it and dominated like they usually do, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. The competition was tough and although the girls played good they just didn't play good enough. The played three games and lost two of them. It definitely showed the coaches areas they need to work on and improve in, which even though losing sucks, can benefit the team later on. They still had fun I think. One of the highlights might have been playing on a real turf field for the first time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: