Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Taylee Pearl


Over the weekend Chloe and I traveled up to Ogden for baby Taylee's blessing. (Landon and Tanner stayed home because Tanner had a baseball tournament.) Taylee's full name is Taylee Pearl Neuberger. When she was first born and Chloe found out her name she said "I wish we could just call her Pearl because Pearl is such a cute name".

We had a fun time. Chloe didn't want to leave. When it was finally time to go I think I had to go back into the house to bring her back to the car about 3 different times. I hardly saw her all weekend she was so busy playing with her cousins. The first night we were gone she had a sleepover with Saydee and Gavin. The second night her and Makele went and slept at aunt Shawna's house. So I was really all alone-it was a nice break, but a little too quiet. I really didn't know what to do with myself. To bad I couldn't have gotten myself to get a little of my homework out of the way.-lol.

I had to add this picture of Chloe and Camille-one of the only ones I managed to snap all weekend. Chloe loves Camille the first thing she asked when we got to Ogden is when we would see her. She kept coming and telling me Camille is so cute! She would carry her around all day long if she could.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Oh that's so cute! Hopefully she'll get to see more of her in about a month. I feel like we didn't get to see you guys at all.

Abby and Brenda said...

We're glad you could come!