Friday, August 25, 2017

Like Batman


Bryce has been really into Lego Batman lately. Especially after our trip to Lego Land. I read him a book every  night before bed and for the past few weeks it usually rotates between one of the two Lego Batman books he has. He has the name of every character memorized as well as the answers to the questions at the end of the book. The other night as I was reading it there is a part that says "Batman likes to work alone". Bryce said that's like me "I like to play alone". WOW! Good Comparison. I mean he does like to play with Preslie, or Chloe and Tanner, or sometimes the neighbor kids, but the majority of the time he is super happy just to play by himself (sometimes even declining the offer to go and play with someone else) and he does a good job keeping himself entertained.

No comments: